Terms and Conditions
Full payment is due at the commencement of the hire period.
The equipment must be returned in similar condition to that received. Any damage to equipment caused by misuse or neglect or the loss due to removal by non authorised persons shall deem the Hirer liable for full repair or replacement cost plus loss of business. This is charged to your credit card that is supplied as security for the equipment.
A cleaning or wet charge may be levied if the equipment is excessively soiled. These charges vary depending on the amount of damage or how wet the inflatable is; these charges start from $100-00. The equipment must be returned or made available for collection at the time and date agreed, failure to do so will result in additional charges being levied for each extra hire period.
Vomiting in any inflatable will incur a charge.
No shoes, jewellery, spectacles, sharp objects or anything else which could injure others or damage the unit is to be worn on the inflatable(s). No food or drink to be taken onto or near the equipment.
Ensure that the equipment is supervised at all times by a responsible adult and that any boisterous behaviour is stopped. Do not allow anyone to sit on the sides, climb, swing or hang from the walls and beams of the inflatable(s). It is strongly recommended that the equipment be under adult supervision whilst in use and that the equipment only to be used for the purpose intended.
Do not exceed manufacturer’s recommended maximum age of person to use the equipment and never exceed the maximum number also recommended by the manufacturer.
No adults should use the inflatable(s) at all.
All persons using the equipment do so at their own risk. Funky Castles cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries to any persons or property arising from the use of the equipment.
The equipment is to be erected and anchored in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions by authorised persons of Funky Castles only and should not be used in high winds, storms or extremely wet conditions.
This site should be clear of any hazards e.g. glass and stones etc. Funky Castles will endeavour to provide inflatable(s) in a dry condition, however on occasions this may be impossible e.g. due to bad weather the day before.
No person shall interfere with the electrical equipment other then the Hirer. The fan should never be turned off when there are any persons using or standing close to the inflatable.
I the undersigned give full authorisation for Funky Castles to charge the supplied credit card for any of the above.
The indemnity granted to the supplier under their Public Liability policy will not apply in connection with the legal liability for claims arising out of injury to persons or damage to property, where these terms and conditions are not observed.
Height: Nobody who is taller than the outside walls when standing on the bed of the inflatable is allowed to use the equipment.
Maximum Numbers: See the maximum numbers recommended for bouncing at any one time listed on the general rules sheet. Please note that the recommendations are a guideline only and the final numbers are to be determined by the responsible adult supervising the units.
Alcohol and Drugs: It is required that the supervisor allow that no person under the influence of alcohol or any drugs be allowed to use the equipment at any time.
Suppliers Responsibility: If you have any reason to believe that the equipment has not been supplied in accordance with Health & Safety standards, do not sign these Terms and Conditions until you are satisfied the equipment is safe to use.
Weather: The above equipment has been designed for use in indoor and outdoor conditions. However when wet the equipment may become slippery and therefore increase the possibility of injury to the users. In such cases the equipment should not be used. During high winds/bad weather equipment should be deflated.
Responsibility for Loss or Damage: The principle hirer accepts full and complete responsibility for all loss or damage to the above stated equipment whilst it is under their custody and control.
- a) All anchor points are intact and not damaged.
- b) Anchor ropes are not worn or chaffed.
- c) Anchor stakes and their location remain sound for continued use.
- d) The wall to tower fixings are not torn.
- e) There are no holes or rips in the surface or seams of the bed and step/front apron/slide.
- f) When fully inflated, all walls and towers (when fitted) are firm and upright and the pressure in the bed and step/front apron/slide are sufficient to give a reliable and firm footing.
- g) The blower has no exposed wires or loose bolts, screws etc and that the mesh guards over the air inlet and outlet are secured and intact.
- h) Electric cables are not worn or chaffed and that plugs, sockets and switches are not damaged.
- a) Ensure that all users remove their footwear (socks are OK) and any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects from their persons such as buckles, pens, purses etc.
- b) Spectacles are best removed.
- c) Not allow anyone to bounce on steps/front apron/slide.
- d) Not allow anyone to climb or hang on the outside walls. Not allow users who are taller than the outside walls when standing on the inflated bouncing surface to use the device. The operators should be proactive and take action at the first sign of misbehaviour.
- e) Ensure that the equipment is not overloaded, (See General Rules Sheet).
- f) Larger or more boisterous children should be segregated from small ones and a number of users at any one time should be limited to that figure which allows each user enough room to play safely.
THE GENERAL RULES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND EXPLAINED OUTLINING MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED NUMBERS PER UNIT AND THE RULES REGARDING SLIDE USAGE HAVE ALSO BEEN DISCUSSED AND EXPLAINED. ANY ACCIDENT OR INJURY HOWEVER MINOR SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE FUNKY CASTLES REPRESENTATIVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WHEREBY THE DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AND ENTERED INTO THE ACCIDENT BOOK.
The undersigned confirms that they are over the age of 18, agrees as principle hirer of the above equipment, to enforce the terms and conditions stated on both sides of this paper.
These terms and conditions to prevail over all others implied or written, at all times.